Director of Clinical Services
Company: Copper Springs
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Overview: Director of Clinical Services LCSW Preferred, willing
to accept LPC or LMFT Copper Springs is a 72-bed behavioral
hospital located Avondale, AZ. The hospital offers inpatient and
outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults,
adolescents and their families. At Copper Springs we are dedicated
to Changing People's Lives As a Director of Clinical Services, you
will be a member of the clinical services team at Copper Springs.
Our team drives a "Clinical First" attitude to help fulfill our
mission of "Changing People's Lives ". Members of our team
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- UKG Wallet - We've partnered with UKG Wallet, a voluntary
Earned Wage Access benefit, to offer employees access to their pay
on their own schedule. Position Details: Position Details:
- Responsible for the oversight of all clinical treatment
programs of patients receiving treatment for psychiatric, and
substance abuse issues in both inpatient and outpatient
- The Director assures that high quality clinical care is
provided and that clinical functions are integrated.
- Director supervises individual and group counseling and
develops and implements a variety of therapeutic treatment
- Oversees discharge planning to ensure an optimal post hospital
- Responsible for ensuring that clinical documentation is current
and accurate and meets all regulatory and other standards.
- Master's Degree in Social Work or Counseling
- State Licensure
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Prior work with psychiatric and chemical dependency
- Prior management experience.
Keywords: Copper Springs, Surprise , Director of Clinical Services, Executive , Surprise, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!